Friday, September 4, 2009

The Runts of the Litter

One of our photo shoot "props".

Micah hand embroidered one of his t-shirts with a little Brown
Parcel Press logo. BPP, represent. This shirt made my week.



Brown Parcel's studio mascot Alabee (Baby bee) working hard.

This week we're working on giving the website a little bit of a face lift, and so, it was time to break out the camera and photograph some of our more recent work. Above are a few photographs that just didn't fit in with the rest of the bunch. I really love me some good food styling/ photography, and so I think that a little part of me just wanted to see if I couldn't somehow work Peter Pan doughnuts in with our work. (If you haven't every been to Peter Pan doughnuts in Greenpoint, drop what you're doing now and go. I'm sure we'll dedicate a post to them one of these days.)

No comments: